This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE2

Started by James Hill, December 21, 2016 · 3 Replies · 81 Views

James Hill

step 6 5x9r set 5 & iM

still working on building the volume here but any pointers on form please?

looking back at this I seem to be bending my arm slightly as it passes my head on the iM which I will focus on next time. I am also considering increasing the weight, currently 2.25kg

 

Leo Trinidad

Hi @James Hill,

Avoid arching your lower back on any part of the pushup. Try not to rush in it and keep every rep consistent. Yes you are bending your elbows in the mobility (lower the weight and lock those elbows). 

James Hill

thank you for taking the time to look at all of these form checks Leo, I appreciate it.

i think that the bend in my elbows during the iM was just a lack of awareness and an easy fix. I suppose the solution for the lower back arch is just more PPT?

Everett Carroll

Hey James,

Exactly. Solid advice from Leo. Work on more PPT and resubmit a form check.