I am looking at adding some upper body gymnastic progressions (prob foundations 1) to my current weightlifting routine. My gym has ropes and some rings I am just interested is there a set/rep scheme with the progressions. I would like to watch the video and write down the workout before I go.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Do you have to use video for all workouts?
Started by Brian Metcalf, December 20, 2016 · 3 Replies · 243 Views
Hi Brian you can of course write down the workout but I highly recommend to get confidence with the followa-along tempo ,form and range of movement.
If i have to wait longer in between sets than the video demonstrators on something like the straddle body hold but I am able to complete the sets and reps, should I redo it? Also, on something like the straddle body hold what constitutes easy vs fine?
Hi Samuel,
I higly reccomend to follow the tempo in the follow along video. Part of the F1 training is to build your work capacity. If you have 2min rest between your sets then the exercise is not easy (or fine). The mobility exercise in between your sets counts as active rest