This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

iM Repetitions

Started by Mark Goedeke, December 20, 2016 · 4 Replies · 75 Views

Mark Goedeke

Apologies if this has been asked before, but where do you see the number of reps / time required for the iM's in the new interface? E.g. I can see that mastery for FL/PE9 is 5x5x10s in the workout settings, but I can't find the number of reps required for the iM anywhere.

Alessandro Mainente

Mobility has not a real progression, so the number of reps/sec of the first step are the same of the last steps. the progression it is checked through the range of motion improvements rather than seconds/rep.

Mark Goedeke

What I meant is where you see the number of reps/sec for the iM? E.g. FL/PE9/iM (seal push ups). I can't see how many I am supposed to do e.g. am I supposed to do 5 / 10 / some other number.

Everett Carroll

Hi Mark,

That information is shown in your workout details. You will be see the assigned PE and iM requirements after clicking your 'Core' workout.

Mark Goedeke

Thanks Everett, I had to update my workout settings (I don't use it) to the F2 level and then I could see the iM requirements.