This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Personal Feedback Continued....

Started by Joseph Sarti 76096, December 19, 2016 · 1 Replies · 69 Views

Joseph Sarti 76096

The program requires patience and consistent effort. I have found a balance between keeping the old stuff in while learning and progressing on newer skills. As a Coach I highlight the importance of mastery and practice of the basics, therefore I find it essential as an athlete learning a new system to keep practicing earlier foundation movements as I progress. Furthermore, from a fascial perspective as a Sports Medicine Practitioner I know and understand that it takes time for change to take place. Plus, as a 42 year old with years of athletic mileage on the body things tend to take a little longer. 

"When we have no thought of achievement or self we go back to our beginners mind and we can truly learn something." Bruce LeeIMG_0159.jpg

Everett Carroll

 

11 minutes ago, Joseph Sarti 76096 said:

The program requires patience and consistent effort.

 

Spot on Joseph! Keep at it.