This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Incline Row

Started by Arbi Xhiha, December 19, 2016 · 3 Replies · 81 Views

Arbi Xhiha

Hi everyone,

I have started F1 two months ago after having injured my right shoulder (supraspinatus tendonitis, couldn't put my arm overhead 3 months ago). So far, the journey has been incredible. The pain has gone away almost entirely, and I am quickly gaining strength back. Due to my shoulder issue I wanted you guys to check my form on the incline row before moving to the next progression. I must say I feel all my back muscles and rear delts working, but I am not entirely sure about the form (especially with the neck, I have a hard time keeping the chin tucked). 

I would appreciate if you guys gave me your thoughts!

Thanks.

Arbi

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Arbi Xhiha,

Good to hear that you are back to training. Form and tempo looks good and ready to move to the next progression. Just make sure that everything is consistent. The only thing I am worried about here is that the length of the strap of your rings is too short thus making the row a lot more easier.

Arbi Xhiha

Dear @Leo Trinidad,

thanks for the feedback! Haven't thought of the length of the straps so far, thanks for pointing it out! I will try to increase it before moving to the next progression.

Thanks again!

Antonio Alías Montoya

When standing, your rings should be at shoulder height. At least the lower part of the rings, where you have your hands, at shoulder height. ;)