This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Stretch Series Scaling

Started by Bryan Murley, December 19, 2016 · 5 Replies · 170 Views

Bryan Murley

Hello, I just purchased the entire stretch series course but I am a little bit confused. I will need to be scaling almost every stretch with either blocks, bands or straps, but they don't cover this in the actual workout video. Is the best way to do this to watch all of the scaling suggestions prior to the workout or watch them as you complete the workout?

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Bryan my suggestion it is to perform the Stretch Series at least one time, then take note of the exercise you need to scale, watch the scaled version and insert it in the program as a substitution of the normal execution. nothing more simple.

Bryan Murley

I believe i will need to scale almost everything

Jon Douglas
3 minutes ago, Bryan Murley said:

I believe i will need to scale almost everything

Absolutely fine :) 

Progress is what matters, not your start point

Bryan Murley

Im assuming its on to skip some of the stretches that are obviously too advanced? For example, i have to sit up so high on blocks to get into a straddle that it makes it impossible to walk my hands across the ground for pancake walks... Im just skipping these and spending additonal time in the straddle position leaning forward

Alessandro Mainente

No matter about that, try to reach forward as much as you can, like if you feet are at the same level of the blocks.