This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Wrist pain

Started by Lee Thompson, December 18, 2016 · 2 Replies · 103 Views

Lee Thompson

Hi,I can comfortably do the 30second handstand wall hold but trying to progress to 60 seconds is proving to be very hard. My wrists hurt and arms shake I've tried scaling but after about 45 seconds I seem to fail any ideas pease

Everett Carroll

Hi Lee,

You NEVER want to push through joint pain, especially in the wrists. Avoid that from now on and consider visiting with a sports physiotherapist, chiropractor, or other medical professional to get an in-person diagnosis of the specific issue. Regress back to a H1 progression that is pain-free for your wrists in the meantime. You want to make sure your wrists are good to go before continuing to progress through the course. 

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Lee, can you post your wall handstand execution?