Disk bluge injury

Started by Talal Aldoub, December 18, 2016 · 1 Replies · 1,552 Views

Talal Aldoub

Hi, I wasn't sure in which section this title would go.

last month I got diagnosed with sciatica I don't remember I was doing anything crazy I only felt numb in my lower back when the night before I was in yoga class doing Supine Trap pause and the next day I felt the numb and sore in my right leg all the way to my lower back after few days with MRI told I have disk on my S1-L5 and L5-L4 is not well as well. I would like to know what best to do at this stage I did like 11 session Physiotherapy but still standing and sitting is a big issue. Please your feedback is much appreciated.

Thanks,

P.S.

uploaded the report from the doctor after MRI 

IMG_0211.JPG

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Talal, i'm sorry about your situation but we do not threat anymore this type of problem on the forum. they need a face to face evaluation, rehab ans so on. Giving suggestion from behind a monitor it is the worst of the possible solution.