This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SL/PE2 Form Check

Started by Daniel Taylor-Shaut, December 17, 2016 · 3 Replies · 73 Views

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

This is my first go at these after straining my left oblique. I am trying to take it easy on this and not spin my wheels, so I started with 3x2. It was admittedly easy regarding exertion, but the ROM when twisting my left oblique was noticeably stiff. I'm probably not ready for mastery yet, but I still marked it easy for today. Once I find that the ease of the movement and my exertion are somewhat equal, I intend to work on my left obliques comfort and ROM. Let me know what other form points stick out. 

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

IN reality this is not bad, keep working Daniel.

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

I feel a lot stronger in these and despite one fudged rep on set 3, I feel comfortable progressing up a step. How do these look? 

 

 

Daniel Taylor-Shaut

Bump