This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Forearm Headstand

Started by Ryan Bailey, December 17, 2016 · 2 Replies · 69 Views

Ryan Bailey

Hi everyone,

I have never been a handstand or headstand guy, so I need a lot of help with this challenging stuff. (I am getting into a groove of getting a deep lower ab muscle and upper shoulders/back strengthening with these that I did not expect while upside down).

Thankful for any help.

Ryan

Everett Carroll

Hey Ryan,

You settle in to a better angle right at 26s. Your body line is good the whole time but before 26s, you are tilted too far towards your hands. At 26s, you tilt over the middle of your forearm and it looks much better! Aim to get stacked right away; evenly spread weight through your whole forearm will help.

Ryan Bailey

Thanks a lot Everett. At 26s is when it feels the hardest.