This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Lower Back/Upper but cramps when doing the Straddle Ups

Started by Jeremy Mary, December 17, 2016 · 2 Replies · 87 Views

Jeremy Mary

Hi Guys,

I have been slowly progressing with my Straddle Up -step 6 so far- but I still get really strong cramps in my lower back/upper butt during my last sets. Last time I did all sets of the exercise I had bad cramps in the lower back for the two following days.

 

Is there any stretch in particular that I could do to improve this? Should I just keep doing the exercise and it will get better over time? 

 

Thanks,

Jeremy

Pauline Taube

Hi Jeremy :) 

Could you please submit a form check? 

Everett Carroll

Hi Jeremy,

Like Pauline said, a form check is a quick way to improve form. To improve your range of motion in this exercise use the middle split stretch series. That stretch course is very specific to this movement.