Please provide me with feedback on my form.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9RVJSbUNBS2R6RGM
Thanks,
George
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by George Traganidas 235308, December 17, 2016 · 4 Replies · 125 Views
Please provide me with feedback on my form.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9RVJSbUNBS2R6RGM
Thanks,
George
Hi George,
For the PE, be sure to keep tight, locked out legs the entire time. Point your toes and squeeze your quads!
For the iM everything looks good. Keep focusing on curling each vertebrae one at a time and you will continue improving.
Keep it up!
Can you please provide me with feedback on my form?
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B9SwWGTeydS9R2x4aHJMZVd6RDQ
Thanks,
George
Your legs are looking much better in the straddle up George. Good job keeping them tight. Your goal is to straddle wider and compress more before advancing. If you don't already have it, the middle split stretch course will speed up your road to mastery of this element. Keep working hard!
I have already bought the stretch Series and I am working through it. I have seen progress with the straightening of my legs as I lift them, but they still have way to go ![]()
Thanks for the feedback.