This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP PE1 & IM

Started by Logan Brown 171552, December 17, 2016 · 4 Replies · 82 Views

Logan Brown 171552

Hi Coaches,

Wanted to check on form for the pe & im for HBP PE1.

My chest/push strength isn't an issue, but getting used to full protraction & ppt in positions is fairly new.

Wanted to check in if this is mastery level or not for form?

Your feedback is greatly appreciated!!  Logan

 

Pauline Taube

Hi Logan :)

Please make sure to pull your ribs in through the whole movement. You want to keep the hollow position as good as possible. Looks like your ribs are flaring a bit

It's a little bit hard to see your form wearing a jacket. Remember you want to get your chest to the box by bending your elbows only. 

It looks pretty solid, but try to maintain the protraction :) 

Logan Brown 171552

Thanks @Pauline Taube!

I'll scale back and work all those things :).  We were having a minus 30 Celsius day so my basement was a bit chilly!  I didn't want to miss my workout though so I layered up, sorry I wasn't even thinking during the video about the layers blocking form review, i'll hopefully have no more historically cold days to layer up for this winter and I'll be more mindful next anyways!

I appreciate the review!

Ryan Reynolds

-30 C you must be in my neighborhood.  Where you from Logan if you don't mind me asking.

Logan Brown 171552

I'm Canadian, east coast out on PEI. :)