Because I wanted to master the basics as much as possible I mind that the weakest link will determine all the others and only move on to PE2 if I can do the 7 PE1/im mastery in a row of course without rest, which is pretty exhausting (but over time would build a nice capacity which I'd like too). A started F1 several times since I have it (ca 2-3 years) cause the lack of consistency. Before GB I did pretty solid almost one min hs, standing press hs's but thats doesn't matter what matters is that the time flowes and I'm still at PE1 and see all the incredible results on the GB facebook page ... I know if sg. doesn't work than time to change... which in that case is be consistent. What I'd like to know that what do you think about the mastery of the 7 PE exercises in a row? Smart not smart, anything?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
F7 PE1 Mastery
Started by Peter Marton, December 16, 2016 · 1 Replies · 94 Views
HI Peter, this is not necessary, if you can complete one element for one progression nor reason to hold this element. feel free to progress differently on different elements.