Posted this previously, andigital going off the advice I got on depth I'm quite happy, any more feedback is welcome
this was on my 2nd or 3rd set so failed on this one.
Thanks
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alex Hurley, December 16, 2016 · 3 Replies · 95 Views
Posted this previously, andigital going off the advice I got on depth I'm quite happy, any more feedback is welcome
this was on my 2nd or 3rd set so failed on this one.
Thanks
Hey Alex,
Work on more PPT. You will know if you have the correct body line when your hips/upper thighs touch just before your chest. Make that adjustment before advancing to the next step.
I also suggest avoiding failure. If you are failing then you are on too hard of a step so be sure to select the 'Too Hard' smiley if that happens.
I see what you mean Everett, thanks for the feedback. I've been having good/bad training days recently and today wasn't a good one unfortunately, hence the failure but I'll take onote board what your saying about the smiley system.
Thanks
Try to stay off your toes.