This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

SPl pe/1 scapula push ups

Started by Leigh Kettle, December 16, 2016 · 2 Replies · 66 Views

Leigh Kettle

https://youtu.be/r-cggcBrEQEHey guys 

here is my scap push ups.please can you form check these for me.

Watching back I seem to elevate and lean forwards as I sink into retraction but I did read somewhere coach said this wasn't a major problem during these . please correct me if I'm wrong 

 

many thanks 

Leigh 

Everett Carroll

Hey Leigh,

Keep working on increasing your protraction at the top. Also, focus on maintaining depression as you retract. You are close on both the PE and iM so keep it up for another few weeks and then please resubmit! 

Leigh Kettle

Will do ...

I've always found full protraction really hard to make it look like you guys do (the roundness) but I'll keep working on it 

also hoping a few more weeks combined with the MS series I'm now doing may help the swivel hips

Will re submit then 

thanks as always guys