This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HSPE2+iM

Started by Elias Lehtinen, December 16, 2016 · 10 Replies · 213 Views

Elias Lehtinen

Hi Guys!

My old HSPE2 topic has disappeared so i'm making a new one.

Here's a video of my mobility. The camera ankle is a bit low, sorry for that. There is obviously a lot of work to be done before reaching shoulder width with my hands but is there something else to focus on?

 

Alessandro Mainente

Nice work.

Elias Lehtinen

Hello,

Its been a while since I filmed my self on this one and want to make sure I havent developed any bad habbits. The headstand feels quite easy but the iM (suprise:)) has been a struggle. I have made some nice progress though.

 

Alessandro Mainente

hei Elias, the Pe it is ok, from the side of IM the height it is ok, from the front you can notice that the distance from hand to the corresponding shoulder it is different from left to right. you need to increase the grip until you can show proper symmetrical distance.

Elias Lehtinen

I see what you mean. Thanks Alessandro!

Elias Lehtinen

Is this better @Alessandro Mainente?

I have been doing this with a wider grip.

 

Suzanna McGee

Nice press entry into your headstand!!! 

Alessandro Mainente

YES , this is ok. my suggestion now it is to reduce the grip only a bit. find a width that is challenging for you.

Elias Lehtinen

Thanks you Alessandro, Will do.

Elias Lehtinen

So Im contiuning this thread created in the stone age with a new fc:).

Its been one finger width narrower and then back again but progress is progress right? 

Should I go narrower still or start adding weight? 

Thanks! 

Alessandro Mainente

Hey Elias, as you can see bar it is not parallel, try first in front of the mirror if you can adjust the difference.