So unfortunately I'm not new to this forum or to GB ideas and products. I have the original book at home and I've been on the forums for about as long although I've been a lurker for most of the time, I can still remember the days of wondering when Liquid Steel was going to be released or at least information about it (I know some people out there remember those days).
And I can't say that I only recently bought F1 because in truth I bought it in September of 2013 and time after time after time I've fallen off the bandwagon due to every excuse under the sun (most of them being petty or lazy). Every time I try to start again I always have to regress and try to build back up to where I was, and the sad part is that I haven't gotten past PE1 on any of them.
But I didn't start this thread to complain but to motivate myself and to build consistency and to build a strong foundational strength with the tools I have had for years (F1, The stretch courses and these amazing forums).
Today I did Upper and Core, the Upper I did decently at, I clicked on "easy" for HBP (following the video I realized that my previous tempo was a bit faster than theirs), I clicked on "just right" for RC even though I could have gone up but as it was my first time doing the exercise I want to do it at least one more time before upping it (it started me at step 4, I was good at hinge rows so that's probably where I was when it switched over.), and for SP I was at step 8 and I bombed hard and most definitely clicked "too hard" and I'll probably have to bring it down multiple steps to bring it in line with where I'm at.
And for Core I did horrendously, I clicked on "too hard" for all of core. For FL I was at step 7 and barely did half the time each set but I at least did all the sets, so that one is definitely coming down a lot so that I can build back up my endurance in that area. For SP I barely got through the first set an was already worn out and gave up not even competing the rest of the sets (I know I know I know). And I didn't even try MN with how exhausted I was.
As always the first session of a restart is very humbling but I'm ready for the long haul. My prospective plan is to get to F7 twice a week.
So now that the first workout is in the bag I plan on doing Lower tomorrow and possibly Core again unless you guys think the once is fine starting out and just picking back up with core next week.
As always you guys are an awesome community, thanks for putting up with my ramblings.
Spyman Aka Daniel