This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

T1/6.5 form check

Started by Maksis Riley, December 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 48 Views

Maksis Riley

Super hard! Having issues with these; keeping the arms straight and hitting a nice long hollow.

I will try and get a video of the elevated version next week; perhaps i just need to work the elevated more and gradually lower the assistance???

 

 

Thank you

Max

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Max,

You are doing a nice job. I think practicing T1/6.4 some more during your tumbling workout would be beneficial to your training.

As your roll, the shoulder angle is closing quite a bit. Press your arms backwards as you roll over the top to help you straighten out this angle. Also, be careful not to let the elbows bend as you roll.

I would like to see a video of T1/6.4 to see if there are any small things that may need to be fixed so that you can master 6.5 more quickly.

Maksis Riley

Yeah i can see the issues clearly, thank you for pointing them out. Next week i will film and focus on the previous progression. All the mats i found were either too soft or too thick so i will try and find the correct height :)

 

Thanks again Jeff! I really appreciate all the pointers.