Some inconsistencies and I have a tendency to be piked in the shoulders as I kick up, especially when I already know I'm rolling out. Any other pointers?
Thank you
Max
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Maksis Riley, December 15, 2016 · 2 Replies · 46 Views
Some inconsistencies and I have a tendency to be piked in the shoulders as I kick up, especially when I already know I'm rolling out. Any other pointers?
Thank you
Max
Hi Max,
It looks like you have been working hard! Like you said, you are picking up some pike in the shoulders. To help with this, bring the arms up to your ears with flat shoulders before you kick into your lunge. This will help you to remind yourself that the shoulders need to be flat throughout the movement. Also, it is difficult to tell from the angle, but make sure that the knees are together as you stand up.
Got it, thanks again Jeffrey. ![]()