This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

required time assessment/indication in F1

Started by Andrey Kruglykhin, December 14, 2016 · 3 Replies · 149 Views

Andrey Kruglykhin

Is it possible that the new F1 interface also indicates required time for the full workout at the given level/step? This would help planning: I am not sure I can finish the full workout when I have, say 30 min, free. Best best regards and thanks for your care and effort!!!

Alessandro Mainente

it depends on your actual session, in the worst case I would say 8-9 minutes for every exercise on the upper body and the same for lower. so yes 30 minutes.

Andrey Kruglykhin

Thanks a lot!!

 

Andrew Long

for me to do both upper and core it takes about 1hour 30 mins but i do about a 30 min warm up mostly limbering and muscle activation exercises.  so an hour for upper and core almost all the exercises are near mastery.  this is making sure there are no more rest than what is required to get a drink and set up an exercise if i havent already set it up before starting between exercises with 0 rest between sets.  also making sure form is controlled and on point (so not trying to bounce my way through exercises which people tend to do when they get tired or exercise get hard)