Hi.
I have been substituting inverted cat with elevated cat as I don't have room for a ball (or bars).
Any other recommend substitutes?
Ian
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Ian Hamilton, December 14, 2016 · 4 Replies · 166 Views
Hi.
I have been substituting inverted cat with elevated cat as I don't have room for a ball (or bars).
Any other recommend substitutes?
Ian
Hi Ian ![]()
You can lay down on a box, bench or a foot stool with your upper back. Keep your arms overhead, you can use a weight or a partner to press your arms down. Make sure that your arms are locked. Then let your hips sink towards the floor.
Thanks . I'll give that a Crack
Ian
Hi Ian, How did that go for you? I have the same problem at home.
When Im at home, I use a table and a towel, dowel or band then let my hips sink in the floor like Pauline said.