This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Is It possible archieve the Manna with these conditions?

Started by Vasyl Havrylyuk, December 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 168 Views

Vasyl Havrylyuk

Hello gymnasts, I have a question, is it possible to archieve the Manna having almost 20 years of age? If so, and having a decent condition of mobility, strength, and flexibility (not very good, only decent), how soon would it be possible to achieve this incredible exercise?

Currently I am able to make a good adv tuck planche, adv tuck front lever, L-sit, adv L-sit, full dragon flags etc, for the V-sit to seems still I lack a lot of technical work and strength (compression), and today I was doing exercises of Foundation One (without leaving aside my calisthenic training) to "eliminate" my weak points.

Then, how you see it? Are you think is possible to archieve the Manna from here to ...  4-6 years training 1 or 2h daily and 5-6 days/week? :D
 

PD: I am 1.92m and my weight is 92kg aprox

Thanks in advance for your answers

Regards, ;)

Alessandro Mainente

NIels Jorgensen  who is a part of the World GB team  has almost developed the manna and his physique it  is something like you talking about body qualities.

Average mobility it is something that will never let you to achieve manna.

i'm experimenting with my kids during gymnastics training how a natural full mobility can give you amazing results in therms of time. but you are not a kid, you need to restore and then train.

Vasyl Havrylyuk

What do you mean with restore Alessandro?

Regards! ;) 

Alessandro Mainente

Restore the mobility first, then train the manna with the appropriate exercises.