I have a previous injury in my right wrist so i modify these by using dumbells - am i leaning forward enough? is this mastery? thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Scott Siegel 115428, December 13, 2016 · 5 Replies · 94 Views
I have a previous injury in my right wrist so i modify these by using dumbells - am i leaning forward enough? is this mastery? thanks.
Hi Scott, try to completely extend the hips and from my point of view I would step back on 5x6'' and work until you reach the correct degree of lean, then build up the mastery.
Thanks Alessandro... so on extending the hips... do you mean I should get a little closer to a plank position with ppt and dropping the but down?
And i didn't catch your 2nd point... are you saying i should drop back down to sPL/PE5 and increase the lean a bit more getting hands under waist? its hard to tell when your in it if your leaning far enough.
Thanks.
-Scott
Hi Scott
Yes, lower your hips and keep a ppt.
Please submit a video of mastery PE5.
You can also lower your surface for PE6 so you get the right degree of lean then gradually elevate your feet higher.
No, I mean that this 30'' does not count as mastery, you need to scale down the second at minimum which is 6'' for PE6 and stay there until you reach the correct lean and only after work on the volume/intensity again until 5x30''.
Thanks coaches... ill step back and work on that lean... ill submit a new video soon. -Scott