This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

I'm so lost. Newby needing some guidance on Foundations One

Started by Shawn Greenan, December 13, 2016 · 3 Replies · 225 Views

Shawn Greenan

Hi,

I don't understand your site. Its very hard to follow. There is my workout schedule and then there are online courses..
My workout schedule is a bunch of 2-3 minute sample videos? I feel like I'm either very lost and need some direction because there is no way I paid that much for a 2 min workout or I really need someone to guide me and walk me through this. Do I just look at my day (for example it says core) so do i go to the online course and do the core workout there, or is there suppose to be a longer workout on my dashboard page?

 

Please help (btw I hope I'm not insulting anyone but your page is not very user friendly for new people)

Leo Trinidad

Hi @Shawn Greenan,

When you log in to your account and click dashboard you will see your available workouts. The boxes with sample videos means you have to purchase that course. If you want to change your available workout click on the Fitness Tab and go to workout settings. To check the course you have with all the breakdown and progressions click dashboard and scroll down to "My Course Library." I hope this helps and clarifies everything. Please let us know or send a support ticket if you need further assistance.

Shawn Greenan

No that doesn't work. I click My Course Library, I only have Foundation 1 unlocked(understandable because that's what I purchased) then it just gives me a bunch of 20 sec videos of people doing progression (Front lever, straddle, side lever, etc) also this doesn't match up at all with my My dashboard workout schedule Coach Summer's Recommendation.

Alessandro Mainente

You do not have to click on the Library if you are following foundations one. the possibility to access the library it is more reserved to students which have already completed F1 since they tend to be more independent. 

in your case you have to use only the "available workout" and not the "library".