This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Content available in China?

Started by Joshua Michaluk, December 12, 2016 · 2 Replies · 75 Views

Joshua Michaluk

I am headed to China on Tuesday for 9 days for work. I have just started and I do not want to stop the momentum. I have heard that accessing North American sites can be tricky so i am wondering if anyone who currently loves in China uses GB or if anyone has had experience with travelling there.

Mikkel Ravn

I was in China in January, and had quite a difficult time accessing just about all of my normally used services. Don't count on being able to stream anything.

If you want to keep momentum, write down your PE's, sets and reps in advance. Also, the air pollution can be pretty heavy, even inside your hotel, especially during winter, and I've wondered more than once while out there if it was such a great idea breathing deep and hard as you do when you're training.

Apart from that, you'll have an awesome experience, though - Have a good trip!

Bas Albinus

best to get a vpn for china to be able to keep your browsing private and access certain sites like youtube or facebook that are blocked!