This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Time to complete whole foundation series 1-4

Started by Chris Toynbee, December 11, 2016 · 5 Replies · 146 Views

Chris Toynbee

Hi,

I was curious does anyone have any information on the average time or the shortest time it takes to get to the end of the whole foundation series? 

I know everyone is different but I guess there must be some data out there?

It's not like I want it to end, I love it but I was just doing a calculation and it looks like I might be doing one of the progressions for the next 6 years at the rate I'm going :) (assuming my rate doesn't increase or decrease)  Which isn't a bad thing because I love it!

 

Alessandro Mainente

Does not exists a fixed time as you have already understood. physical qualities are too much important and relevant.

Chris Toynbee

There must be someone out there who's finished it - I'm just curious :)

They could also weigh in if they were a complete beginner when they started or had some complimentary skills.

Henning Blom 243536

I would say it depends how quick you can get the Manna :P I wouldn't worry about how long it takes.

Manna seems like a skill that will take many years to develop, even if you have good base strength.

One day... ;) 

 

Chris Toynbee

Thanks. I'm not worried - just curious :)

I know its about the journey rather than the destination...

Alessandro Mainente

There are many students like Luke Searra, Leo Trinidad, Me, Niels Jorgensen who has already reached the final step of the most progression and manna still requires time to be completed. I do not know their background so I cannot give you an appropriate answer.