Hi Coaches,
I'm working on Tripod & getting used to trying to figure out my form while inverted. Any pointers at this point in building endurance would be appreciated, am I on the right track for form?
Thanks,
Logan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Logan Brown 171552, December 11, 2016 · 2 Replies · 58 Views
Hi Coaches,
I'm working on Tripod & getting used to trying to figure out my form while inverted. Any pointers at this point in building endurance would be appreciated, am I on the right track for form?
Thanks,
Logan
Hi Logan,
You are definitely on the right track with form. Just be sure you're weighting your hands and head evenly. To build endurance safely, just be sure you're not shaking before you move on to the next step. You want to develop a nice stable position.
Keep at it!
Thanks @Everett Carroll, will do! I'll regress a few steps and work on my stable position.
Appreciate the feedback.