Hi, looking for some feedback on where I'm at and any pointer for the iM,
thanks.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Wayne Grima, December 10, 2016 · 3 Replies · 69 Views
Hi, looking for some feedback on where I'm at and any pointer for the iM,
thanks.
Hi Wayne. Keep in mind, that I am not a forum coach. However, you're doing a good job, but still room for some improvement. Think you still need some more height. Strive to elevate the bar until it is level with the shoulders.
also notice that the static standing shoulder extension should be done with a weighted bar. You might find it a bit more challenging to get to the right height once weight has been added.
Instead of side + front view, I would prefer a side+back view :-)
Hi Wayne,
Like Tobias said, it's looking pretty good. The hands need to be raised slightly higher and come slightly closer together. Be careful not to hunch forward as you lift the bar. Remain standing up tall while you hold the shoulder extension. Also, You can see when you turn to face the camera that your right arm is elevated higher than the left and that you are pulling the bar out to the right side. Make sure that you work based on your weak arm. Keep the hands at the same elevation and make sure that you are not pulling the bar off to one side. Keep working hard!
Thanks for the tips, I understand what I need to work on so thanks. Just with the levelness of the arms I'm sure
that is an awareness/feel thing. When I was side on I have a mirror so I can correct but when I faced the camera
I could not see the level of my arms and just didn't feel it.Yeah, certainly got to get the bar higher and also add some
weight as well. Also I did see that hunching forward slightly so I'll be working on that too.
I should have posted a check on these sometime ago to be honest.