Hey guys
please are you able to feedback on my mobility for PE/1 as I have been moved onto Pe2 and want to make sure all ok
many thanks
Leigh
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Leigh Kettle, December 9, 2016 · 2 Replies · 40 Views
Hey guys
please are you able to feedback on my mobility for PE/1 as I have been moved onto Pe2 and want to make sure all ok
many thanks
Leigh
Hi Leigh,
It's looking good. I would like to see more hollow in your cat position. It looks like you can get a bit more ROM.
18 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hi Leigh,
It's looking good. I would like to see more hollow in your cat position. It looks like you can get a bit more ROM.
Hi Jeffrey thank you
from the outset I have found it difficult to cue the full protraction in the cat position especially in my mid thoracic and this area I've been told in another thread is quite a flat spot for me . I really do feel like I'm pushing to the max is there anything else you can advise or give me any cues to think about . I'm about to receive the TB series for Christmas which im sure you will tell me will improve this area for me