I can do the tripod easily but am not sure about my range of motion on the flexibility part. Please check the video and let me know.
(I am using a 2-3 kg weight as I don't have a heavy enough bar.)
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Serge Diakov, December 9, 2016 · 3 Replies · 67 Views
I can do the tripod easily but am not sure about my range of motion on the flexibility part. Please check the video and let me know.
(I am using a 2-3 kg weight as I don't have a heavy enough bar.)
Hi Serge, at your current level you do not need weight. use the wood bar of a broom and use the necessary grip in order to show the correct range of motion, the most important thing here it is not to add weight but lean and REACH A 180° OF FLEXION WITH THE SHOULDERS. all the other parameters like weight and hands stance must be adjusted in function of your level on the shoulder flexion.
Got it, thanks. Should I carry on with the tripod while working on the range of motion or can I move on to the following movement?
Hi Serge,
Good question. Continue working on tripod until you have made the necessary adjustments to your iM