Hello guys!
Here's a video of my low bridge:
This is my best! I think ROM is enough at this step, but let me know if I'm right, and if I have to fix something!
Thank you all!
Alessandro
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, December 8, 2016 · 2 Replies · 51 Views
Hello guys!
Here's a video of my low bridge:
This is my best! I think ROM is enough at this step, but let me know if I'm right, and if I have to fix something!
Thank you all!
Alessandro
Hi Alessandro,
You are looking pretty good. As you do this exercise, I would like to see your elbows directly over your hands forming a vertical line with the forearm.
14 hours ago, Jeffrey Bittner said:Hi Alessandro,
You are looking pretty good. As you do this exercise, I would like to see your elbows directly over your hands forming a vertical line with the forearm.
I see! I will keep an eye on it! Thank you @Jeffrey Bittner for your feedback!
Alessandro