Evening,
I can do pistols(5x5) and the nGHR with relative ease. I haven't developed my GHR mobility due to lack of equipment / training partners. Should I progress to weighted lunges and keep the mobility as nGHR? Or... thoughts?
Cheers,
Dylan
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Dylan Kampman, December 8, 2016 · 1 Replies · 175 Views
Evening,
I can do pistols(5x5) and the nGHR with relative ease. I haven't developed my GHR mobility due to lack of equipment / training partners. Should I progress to weighted lunges and keep the mobility as nGHR? Or... thoughts?
Cheers,
Dylan
Best choice is improv the GHRs, of course
I've used ring straps around a park table, etc.
If you are entirely without options and you're good on everything else so far, then yes, moving to a harder element is called for. This is *not* ideal and you should certainly keep working your nlc and nghr harder-- don't change the ims going forward though, nlcs + the weighted arch up work will be your substitute.
I'd quite like to see a video of nlc and nghr done with relative ease though ![]()