I have read many topics that mentioned it takes about 1.5-2 years on average to complete Foundation 1 and less time for the following programs in its series. There are over 50,000 posts in Foundation 1 course and only almost 1,000 posts in Foundation 4 board, so I'm curious that how many people have actually completed Foundation 4 so far? And how long, on average, did they take to reach that point?
I'm not very concerned about the specific length of time required for me to complete the course since I'm still struggling to put my butt on the floor during Swivel Hips; I wonder how many people who actually persevere through test of time and dedication till the end of F4 and how Foundation has impacted their lives.
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
How many people have completed entire GB Foundation course?
Started by Natawat Thanomsat, December 7, 2016 · 7 Replies · 717 Views
Hi Natawat, well there are some studends who have almost reached the F4 skills , personally for me the last one goal it is currently the manna. btw I passed the most of the time restoring my mobiltiy deficits in order to train pain free.
Hello Natawat,
Does it really matter? To my mind that is like asking how long is it going to take to get good at playing piano? The answer of course is; it depends. How 'good' is the good being sought, what talents/deficits are being brought to the table and how dedicated is the student in question are all just a few of the factors which will greatly influence the projected timeline.
Rather than focusing on the end of the journey; enjoy the process and be consistent and focused in your current training. By approaching your training in this way, the 'end' will take care of itself. It will take what it takes.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
It will for sure take a lot of dedication and effort to finish all elements in Foundation 1-4
I think the hardest one to master is the Manna. Requires such great flexibility and strength at the same time. Probably one of the most impressive exercises you can do you with your body.
I think when most people start they are focused on finishing F4. Once you get deep into the program you will enjoy each exercise and the benefit it provides. As long as you continue to improve it does not really matter how long it takes.
So....how many people have actually completed F4? ![]()
I would guess the answer might be very different than if one asks how many have completed everything but a full manna.
On 12/7/2016 at 4:29 PM, Henning Blom 243536 said:It will for sure take a lot of dedication and effort to finish all elements in Foundation 1-4
![]()
I think the hardest one to master is the Manna. Requires such great flexibility and strength at the same time. Probably one of the most impressive exercises you can do you with your body.
Yes, but it's only a basic movement.
Keep in mind that the farther you progress and the more experienced you become, the fewer questions you will have.