Best or recommended paralettes

Started by Cannon Turner, December 6, 2016 · 5 Replies · 3,512 Views

Cannon Turner

What paralettes do you all recommend? The best ones in general, and maybe some good ones for travel as well....

 

Thanks in advance!

Everett Carroll

Hey Cannon,

Rogue sells them and they make pretty good quality stuff. I also think I might have used some wooden Gibson paralletes before that were decent.  

Jon Douglas

I have some off brandRogue style ones from a sports store chain in Australia; they are made by Spri. Same thing solid.

I am starting to put feelers out looking for long paralettes for handstand pirouette work; may have to get creative on this one

Dieter Wichmann

I like stainless steel... I am more than happy with these paralletes:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-08 um 10.18.08.png

 

Jon Douglas
14 minutes ago, Dieter Wichmann said:

I like stainless steel... I am more than happy with these paralletes:

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-08 um 10.18.08.png

 

Very nice. Mine are higher (good for hspu) but not as long (bad for pirouettes)

Dieter Wichmann

Hi Jon,

there is another version available with a height of 30cm. Will buy it later when I do some more progress :-)

Bildschirmfoto 2016-12-08 um 10.39.13.png

-Dieter