Hi Everyone
Tomorrow is the 3 week mark since my labrum tear surgery (Keyhole Surgery) and with just starting light training again today after being told by my physiotherapist to do nothing until the 4 week mark, BUT looking online at various blogs and vlogs and there are people doing mobility work literally 2/3 days if not a week after surgery. I have pretty much zero mobility and strength with my left arm Im meant to have my sling removed on Wednesday according to my surgeon but I'm not feeling very confident as my should keeps feeling out of place in certain positions then clicks and pops back into place and the pain goes away, Im not sure if I'm over thinking everything as its been 10 years since my last surgery but I just thought my shoulder would feel stronger than it does, Has anyone been in the same situation with the same surgery or could point me in the direction of a good rehab protocol, I'm not sure how good my physiotherapist is yet and want to try get some momentum with recovery.... thank you in advance
Brian