This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

pHS/PE4 form check

Started by Maksis Riley, December 5, 2016 · 5 Replies · 107 Views

Maksis Riley

First session on these. I will post an iM check next session; unfortunately I broke my home made stall bars doing it this time..... :facepalm:

 

 

I stop pressing higher when i reach between middle to bottom of my knee cap. Think it will get smoother as i get used to it. Any pointers?

 

Thanks

Max

Everett Carroll

Hey Maksis,

Elevate a little bit more. Looking really good otherwise.

Maksis Riley

Great, will do that Everett. Thank you again :)

Maksis Riley

Just wanted to add the IM for checking too. Using the smith machine until stall bar situation is fixed. 

 

I touch the floor from this height but don't rest on it. 

 

 

 

Thanks for tips.

Max

Jeffrey Bittner

It looks awesome Max, Nice job!

Maksis Riley

Thank you Jeffrey!