Hello,
I sip two teaspoons of EV Olive Oil with my breakfast.
Is that enough?
Thanks
R
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Riccardo Zanello, December 3, 2016 · 4 Replies · 266 Views
Hello,
I sip two teaspoons of EV Olive Oil with my breakfast.
Is that enough?
Thanks
R
Yea
Hey there forum,
I am an avid intermittent faster and have stuck to this method of eating for a very long time. However, since starting the Thrive program, i have paid more attention to what (and the amount of) foods that i eat. Basically, i am asking whether i can do everything in the thrive program while still sticking to Intermittent Fasting, which on a side note has relieved me of any shakes caused by low blood sugar.
Regards,
Benjamin
Hi, Benjamin! How far are you into the Thrive program?
If you search the forum, you'll see Jeff has answered this question in more detail than I will here.
The short answer is stick with what you're doing OR stop what you're doing and try Thrive. You can't do both.
Obviously, I recommend trying Thrive as prescribed before making decisions about how to eat going forward!
You can't ride two horses with one ass. Chose Thrive or IF and do it 100% then analyze. Don't half ass do both, fail, blame someone other than yourself.