HBP PE1 5th set of 15 reps with 11 reps iM (oops I lost count...distracted by camera I think)
This is the best angle I can get where I do my incline push ups. I'll find a new place if this vantage isn't good enough.
Thanks!!
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Mathew Simenc, December 3, 2016 · 7 Replies · 165 Views
HBP PE1 5th set of 15 reps with 11 reps iM (oops I lost count...distracted by camera I think)
This is the best angle I can get where I do my incline push ups. I'll find a new place if this vantage isn't good enough.
Thanks!!
HI Matthew,from what I can see in the video( you need to find a better view) the lower back seems to be too much arched in the bottom position, you have to increase the posterior pelvic tilt. Also do the IM a bit slower.
Thanks for the feedback.
Where on the website is a good explanation of how having posterior pelvic tilt feels? I don't understand this concept.
I also have a lower lumber fusion (metal rods holding my L1-L4 vertebrae together as one unit) which probably make my back look different than people with normal spines.
I will find a new location for HBP/PE1.
For posterior pelvic tilt squize your glutes hard and keep your core tight. Imagine someone punching you in the belly
also remember to keep your shoulder protracted.
Please have a look at the technical tip video.
In the H1 course there are lots of body line drills that focuses on ppt.
Hi coaches, is this better posterior pelvic tilt and arm swing tempo? Thanks!
This is looking better Mathew, squize your glutes as hard as you can. Keep your core tight (imagine someone punching you in your belly). Remember to protract your shoulders too ![]()
can't see the whole mobility element but remember to keep the elbow behind the ear on the top.
I don't think I'm quite there yet after watching this, but here's an update, set 5 of 5.
Hey Mathew,
Definitely looking better! For the PE, keep implementing Pauline's suggestions (protract at the top of the push-up and keep tight glutes and abs). It will be good to stay here for a while longer to increase ROM in the german arm swings. Keep consistent and this will all come together.