This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL PE2 Form Check

Started by Josh Shaw, December 2, 2016 · 1 Replies · 50 Views

Josh Shaw

I think this has been my biggest struggle so far in GST.  I started it back at the end of June.  I think I got as high as attempting step 8, though I'd probably lying if I said I matched the proper tempo as I tried to progress towards the beginning.  I also did take a couple weeks off in September to rest a lower back injury.  When I got back to step 6, I was struggling, so I instead of resetting back a certain number of steps, I did 24x5 for a week (2 sessions), 28x5 for a week, 32x5 for a week, then finally back to 36x5 this week to complete step 6.  I'm going to continue making smaller jumps, as I just don't see being able to make the full jump up to sets of 48 reps.  I don't have any older videos, but I'm extremely pleased with my progressed on the iM.  If I'm not there yet, I have no doubt that I will be by the time I get to 60x5 on the PE.  Thanks in advance for any feedback.

 

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Josh,

For the PE:

-Move your knees further from your torso. You did good at not allowing the hip angle to change much so move your legs out a but and do the same. Your feet should be closer to the floor without having to change your knee angle much. 

-Point your toes.

For the iM:

-Your position looks good. Once your hips are a but higher, you will have adequate ROM.

 

Keep up the hard work!