This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

MN/PE2 FC

Started by Wayne Grima, December 2, 2016 · 7 Replies · 164 Views

Wayne Grima

Hi, I'd like a form check on this progression,PE and iM. I've been doing these for approximately 4 weeks, training core once a week. Thanks

 

Bas Albinus

I think you need to let the weight drop straight down during JC. Don't pull it twrds your legs. I try to let gravity do the work and focus on pushing the hip forward while curling the back.
Try to keep your neck/head neutral at the bottom of the movement = don't look at your feet, but rather your knees.
Nice job on that straddle I'd say. Overall looking good.

...and on that note> Awesome shorts, dude! Rastaman vibrations:D

Everett Carroll

Hi Wayne,

During the straddle-ups, be sure to keep locked knees and pointed toes. Straddle wide and sit your chest up tall as well.

For the Jefferson Curl, be sure to not shrug your shoulders to your ears at the start of each rep. It is okay to drag the weight along your body but be sure to keep a relaxed back and relaxed shoulders as you do so.

Wayne Grima

Thanks for the tip @Everett Carroll. Just so I understand, with the straddle regarding the chest, have I got too much

arch in the back, is the compression ok for starters.  I'm fairly clear on the other pointers. Regards Wayne

Everett Carroll

Hey Wayne,

Your compression will continue to improve over the weeks. You do want to aim to compress more and also straddle wider.

Alessandro Mainente

Remember to coordinate the upper and lower limb, body must reach the beginning position with upper and lower limbs touching the floor at the same time.

Wayne Grima

Greetings all, here's a set of Jefferson curls from today's workout, is this form good? Many thanks as always.

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

Immediately pull the bar to the instep and the to the shinbone during the ascent part