This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Check Marks

Started by Jeff Donahue, November 30, 2016 · 2 Replies · 139 Views

Jeff Donahue

So I have been doing F1 for a few months now, and I actually prefer to mix up my workouts.  Sometimes I do the full Upper Body together, but sometimes I do the Scap Shrugs with 2 of the core workouts, and then another day do the 2 other upper body with the last core, etc...

What I noticed though is that it only gives me a pretty green checkmark if I log in the whole upper body or whole core group in one session.

So am I doing it wrong?  I was under the impression it was okay to mix and match the exercises so long as you got them all in at least once a week.  But I like seeing the little checkmark as well.  Can this be fixed so that as long as you get all three workouts in for the upper body during the week, you get the checkmark - though if I am doing it wrong and I should be doing all the upper body at once, let me know.

Thanks

 

Everett Carroll

Hey Jeff,

It is best to do each workout in its entirety during one session. If you don't you will also miss out on the checkmark, although the steps will still adjust accordingly from day to day. Basically, the system will still advance you properly with or without the checkmark but my suggestion is to complete all of the exercises in each workout in a row, in the same session, using the follow along videos. 

Coach Sommer

Hello Jeff,

Yes, you may mix the exercises up if you choose to do so.

No, the system will not recognize that particular primary workout as complete if it is not fully completed at the same time.

Yours in Fitness,

Coach Sommer