This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HBP/PE3 - form and lean check

Started by Alessandro Di Sanzo, November 30, 2016 · 10 Replies · 251 Views

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello guys!

Here's an update of my pseudo planche push ups work.

Firstly I would like to know if form looks ok!

Above all: how about the amount of lean? Is it sufficient?  If not, how much cm should I lean more forward?

Any feedback will be much appreciated!

Thanks to all! 

Alessandro

Sean Murphey

I think the lean is fine. Keep it in the warm up and slowly increase it. 

A little more ppt would do you good. You're a bit anterior but nothing crazy.

Remember you're training for HBP not PPPU. Do it right then progress. 

Everett Carroll

Hey Alessandro,

I agree that more PPT is needed. Keep lots of tension through your core and glutes. Your lean is sufficient as is your protraction.

Alessandro Di Sanzo

 @Sean Murphey and @Everett Carroll thanks for your replies! I'm going to fix the ppt issue. I will follow Everett tips, and then move to mastery requirements!

Thanks again!!

Alessandro

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Guys, here's an update of my PPP. I tried to follow your tips. I also focused on staying on the instep as much as possible, just like @Alessandro Mainente suggested many times.

Here's a video:

How is that now? Is it good enough?

Thank you!!

Alessandro

 

 

Alessandro Mainente

That's a nice work. solid improvements, no reduction of the lean and compensation on the instep, same amount of forearm inclination at the bottom. nice work.

Alessandro Di Sanzo
8 hours ago, Alessandro Mainente said:

That's a nice work. solid improvements, no reduction of the lean and compensation on the instep, same amount of forearm inclination at the bottom. nice work.

Happy to read this! :lol: Thank you very much @Alessandro Mainente for your precious tips!! 

Leo Trinidad

I agree with Alex. SOLID gains @Alessandro Di Sanzo :) 

Alessandro Di Sanzo

Hello guys! here's another update of my PPPs.

This is my last set of 5x10 reps. I felt very tired, but I gave it my all!

How do you judge my form? Is it acceptable to move on?

Thank you Guys!

Bill Marr

Mi sento il tuo dolore! Buon lavoro.

Alessandro Mainente

Yes, you can move on.