This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

FL/PE6 + iM form check

Started by Maksis Riley, November 29, 2016 · 4 Replies · 91 Views

Maksis Riley

Hi all, my first session on these, can't believe how much the mobility fried me! I know legs need to reach straight and if this element takes me half as long as PE5 i will have plenty of time to refine that...

 

 

 

Any other tips would be great :)

 

Thanks guys and gals

Max

Everett Carroll

Hey Max,

Keep your glutes tighter on the way back in the rock. Otherwise, it looks like your hard work on PE5 paid off. Nice work. 

Maksis Riley

Brilliant! will work on that, thanks Everett!

 

 

Petri Widsten

Off to a nice start I see! How long did you spend at PE4 and 5?

Maksis Riley

Cheers Petri. Pe4 the first time around took me probably 8 weeks. I have mastered it two more times since then due to being stuck with PE5 which probably in total took me 8-9 months :blink:

 

So far the statics have taken me longer than the rocks on each progression. I hope this follows suit!