This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

Seated Russian Twist question

Started by Ted Rarrick, November 29, 2016 · 2 Replies · 144 Views

Ted Rarrick

I am looking for the proper way to mark down my completion of the Russian Seated Twist SL PE1. I had no problem with the strength aspect but my lack of mobility is hideous and I couldn't come anywhere close to touching the floor. My hip twist for the mobility aspect was adequate for now. Should I mark this as too hard even though the strength part is easy for me? Or should I just add more reps to increase flexibility? I did a search for this topic but couldn't quite find the answer I need.

Thanks for any advise that can be provided.

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Ted,

In this case it would be appropriate to mark the 'Fine' smiley. This will keep you on the current step until you have gained the mobility necessary to move on. Also, feel free to submit a video to Video Review so that we can give you personal feedback to help you improve.

Ted Rarrick

Jeffrey - thanks for the response. Also, I'll get a video submitted for review.