This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

HSPE1 iM my best yet

Started by Nick Jones, November 28, 2016 · 5 Replies · 103 Views

Jeffrey Bittner

Hi Nick,

You're doing a pretty good job. I would like to see the hands closer together. The goal is to have them no wider than shoulder width. Keep working at it!

Alessandro Mainente

As Jeffrey stated, I highly recommend to post a video containing 2 angles:

-front view

-side view.

Nick Jones

Ok  @Jeffrey Bittner and @Alessandro Mainente In the video below I show a front angle and then a side angle without changing my grip position. I could have kept my ribs down a little more.  I was pretty pooped today but got through my HS session. I do shake a little so know this is not Mastery but I am interested in the position. The dowel is about 1kg in weight

Any advice would be great. Thanks

 

https://youtu.be/i_GECxmT0UU

Alessandro Mainente

Hi Kick, that's a quality work. you seems to do not have shoulders imbalances so if I ask you to lean a bit more it will be only a matter of strength. so........... lean more, 10-15° degrees it is fine.

Nick Jones

Thanks @Alessandro Mainente You're always very encouraging