Hello GB Community, I was wondering if someone could clarify an issue I'm facing. I've looked around on the forums to figure out what is the required width for a stall bar is. There is a general agreement that the stall bar should be anywhere from 3-4ft if the material is sturdy enough. I was looking into getting a metal stall bar by Rogue which measures 43" in width. My question is will this width be sufficient for later straddle work in the Foundation series? Or would I have to purchase a second set of stall bars?
Required Width for Stall Bars
Started by Joaquin Malagon, November 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 2,554 Views
Hey Joaquin,
The metal rogue stahl bars will be just fine. Those are what I use.
Thanks Everett, I have two last questions. Is it relevant at all whether the stahl bars are placed next to a wall or used as a part of a freestanding unit for any of the Foundation work? Height shouldn't be an issue either I'm presuming, is this correct?
Hey Joaquin,
Either way will work just fine. Regarding height, the rogue stahls are great unless you're above six and a half feet tall.
Haha good thing I didn't grow an extra 6 inches. Thanks for the help Everett ![]()