Hello,how many reps do I have to do before moving forward to the next progression? I mean now I can easily do 5x5 pull-ups with mobility, the next progression is the L-chin ups, is not a low number 5x5?do I have to do 5x10 before moving or I can do L-chin up following the 5x5? Thanks for the time
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Number of reps for progressions
Started by Omar El Idrissi, November 26, 2016 · 4 Replies · 132 Views
Hey Omar,
The mastery requirement (step 9) for every progression can be found in your settings. From your Dashboard, click on "Fitness' in the top menu bar and then 'Workout Settings'.
Hi Everett ,
i know it's 5x5 but my question is , moving forward with the progressions the number of reps will grow?? Cause 5x5 it's a low work , my opinion ![]()
Hello Omar,
Good question. What you are looking for occurs once you progress past Foundation 4.
At that time you will be doing multiple sets of double and triple legless rope climb on a 7m rope. Until then, it is time to focus on correcting mobility deficits and building a base of basic strength.
If you would like to engage in higher volume work in the interim, you may do so at the end of your normal foundation training once the day's assignment is completed.
Yours in Fitness,
Coach Sommer
Thank you coach now I understand