This forum is archived information and is no longer active.

First time middle split result

Started by Nick Jones, November 25, 2016 · 0 Replies · 111 Views

Nick Jones

Purchased Middle Split Stretch Series today and used my lunch hour in a work to try it out. Awesome

The photo shows my middle split after completing the series. To be honest I have achieved this range just before just doing what I normally do. However interestingly the other courses in stretch series result in immediate increase in range of motion wher as this one has left me feeling as though I have a workout. My guess is that middle split series, for me has highlighted "weak" muscles

This is in no way a complaint, to the contrary it is testament to how thorough these courses are.

As a side issue doing pankacke shoulder resulted in my shoulder being very close to the ground, but my upper arm was miles away from my foot. By adding a stretch strap though the stretch in my lats and obliques was amazing. This will really help my Handstand work. So cool

Thanks @Coach Sommer for another awesome product

IMG_1808.PNG