I've noticed that SPL has been moved from the first exercise to the third.
Is that correct?
This forum is archived information and is no longer active.
Started by Kevin Herring, November 25, 2016 · 6 Replies · 196 Views
I've noticed that SPL has been moved from the first exercise to the third.
Is that correct?
Kevin, can you please submit a support ticket and add which email you use to log in to courses. I am having problems finding your account. You can submit a ticket here - https://my.gymnasticbodies.com/help/
Matic,
I've submitted a ticket with the login email. Thanks for the help.
I see now (from the ticket) what you meant. Yes, correct order is HBP, RC, sPL.
That was quick! ![]()
Thanks. With the changes in the new interface I wasn't sure if that intended. It's near impossible for the programmers to inform everyone on every change.
Well HBP just got easier.
Yes, we try to highlight the most important features/changes, talking about all of them would be too confusing
But we are always here (on the forums and support tickets) to anwser any questions you (our students) have! ![]()
24 minutes ago, Kevin Herring said:Well HBP just got easier.
sPL just got harder,
. I actually liked how warmed up the shoulders and wrists were today ( after PPP and Rows) by the time you get to sPL.
Btw- All the nuances of the new update by the team are dialing in really nice for the entire flow of the training week as well; Exceptional upgrade!